Contact Person : Liu Yu
Phone Number : 18948222979
January 8, 2021
E1MDF refers to environmentally friendly E1 medium density board.
According to national standards, MDF can be divided into E0, E1, and E2 according to its free formaldehyde content. E2 grade formaldehyde emission is ≤5mg/L; E1 grade formaldehyde emission is ≤1.5mg/L, which can be
Directly used for indoor decoration; E0 formaldehyde emission is ≤0.5mg/L. When consumers buy MDF, they should try to buy products with low formaldehyde emissions, which are safer.
Features of E1MDF board：
1. Uniform material, dense laminate structure, smooth and clean surface, not easy to deform, stable performance, smooth and delicate edges, not easy to collapse and delamination; non-toxic, tasteless, non-radiation, good air permeability;
2. Good thermal insulation performance, no aging, strong adhesion;
3. The static bending strength, tensile strength, moisture content, nail holding force, water swelling rate and formaldehyde content are all better than the national standards of GB/T117181-999 and GBl8580-2001 (internal knot strength reaches O.74Mpa water absorption thickness The expansion rate is less than 3%, and the moisture content is about 5%).
4. Medium-density fiberboard has finer fiber than ordinary particleboard, with smooth finish, no drums, and no delamination, which can greatly reduce the amount of material used. Choose MDF mainly to detect formaldehyde emission and structural strength.
The aldehyde emission is divided into E1, E2 and E0. The formaldehyde emission generally does not exceed 30mg/100g as qualified products. E1 and E0 levels are often used in piano production.
5. Common materials include pine, poplar, and willow eucalyptus. In China, MDF is already a good material for furniture manufacturing and home decoration.
Advantages of MDF
The surface of the density board is smooth and flat, the material is fine, the performance is stable, the edge is firm, and the surface of the board is well decorated. However, MDF has poor moisture resistance. In contrast, MDF has a weaker nail-holding force than particleboard. If the screws are loosened after tightening, it is difficult to fix the MDF because of its low strength.
1. The density board is easy to be painted. Various coatings and paints can be evenly coated on the density board, which is the first choice for the paint effect.
2. Density board is also a beautiful decorative board.
3. All kinds of veneer, adhesive paper film, veneer, light metal sheet, melamine board and other materials can be glued on the surface of density board.
4. After punching and drilling, the rigid density board can also be made into sound-absorbing board, which can be used in architectural decoration engineering.
5. Excellent physical properties, uniform material, no dehydration problem.